Saturday, June 13, 2009

waving goodbye to my uni's life~


gals that cheer up my days...



looking back few months ago, i complained badly how my life sucks with so much uni stuff to be done. now im finally assignments free & left with last 3 papers of my degree. this week i m unofficially out of uni, no more lecturers or tutorials to be attended. when i finally handed up my final year thesis yesterday, my heart is full of joy & pride. Finally, i m stepping closer & closer to graduation!!

today due to the 1 semester end reason, we decide to hang out!! this should be done on wed since tat's the last day of class. since every1 is quite busy tat day, so we do it today as replacement!!

we had a lots of fun just sitting down talking & enjoying the food at the yum cha section!! after that head to sch to take some pics & of cuz do some group study!!

somehow, the feeling of almost graduate make me up & down!!the reason i m happy about is at last, after so many years of study i am at least getting something & i m heading home pretty soon!! i m sad cause my study life is gonna end & i start missing it again nover and over again!! with those frens who r always warm & take good care of me & all those nice lecturers i met here...i realise how blessed i am!!and this is it...end of my uni life...!!



Angel's heart
today is the 61 days...

No comments: