Sunday, June 28, 2009

exam mode!!


after finish 2 paper on last mon & wed, here i am again...waiting for my last paper on coming sat!!so, exam mode is still on!! i am still waiting patiently for another week to totally exam free..sigh..counting down the days...!! after the one last paper i m officially done with my degree...i will have no more exam to face at least within this few years!!if u ask me am i not going to do my master?erm.... maybe i ll but not within this few years...!! i need to take a break in study!! =)

so wish me good luck in my final paper!!pray hard that i ll be graduating this coming august!!looking forward to my graduation trip with my frens. =)


my little secret: ***



Angel's heart
we had been apart for 76 days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia
Jia you Jia you
what is ur last paper?
It's nearly the end liao
Keep hanging on there
Im sure U'll do fine :)
Xx

emma

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

im having development law on sat!! ll hang till coming sat for sure..!! then ll be my LONG holidays...!! cya soon!! hugs~

aiai_emma th0 said...

Good luck sweetness
I hope to catch up with u soon
Take care