Sunday, July 5, 2009

holiday mode on~





angeline & me

rach + me + tiraimisu


singing k~
(me, rach, angeline, vivien)


after the 3 n half hours suffering from the last paper of mine, i m now officially done with uni & exam and enjoying my holidays!!

the holiday started with a nice dinner at Fortune Ducks!! then, we head to CIBO to have our dessert. i m having a good time with the girls, talking & laughing like there is no tomorrow!! the jokes we share, the stupid stuffs we did...hugs u girls from my heart!!

the night is still early after dessert so we head to sing k!! from the original 1 hour plan to at last we sang for 3 hours!! i shouted till i almost lost my voice today... =P!!no doubt i sing like ducks but i just enjoyed myself!!

i m totally in very good mood nowadays!! =)

People happy holidays!!






Angel's heart
41 days to be home....

2 comments:

aiai_emma th0 said...

weeee-heeeee
Exams are all over
All you have to do is relax relax and relax,cus u really deserved it after the hardwork all this while >< someone is jealous eh..haha kidding. nways I hope ull enjoy ur holidays. Let us plan someday to meet up ;)
have fun
xx

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

yeah!! i was really happy after the exam!! was totally out of control!! i smile & laugh the whole night!!
hehe...relieve~
u ll be at my stage pretty soon too!! not need to be jealous!!should really enjoy ur remain study life!!mine is over n i m gonna miss it!!
sure..meet up soon!!=) hear from u soon!! hugs!