Sunday, December 2, 2007

new stuff~

Present u all the new member of my lovely space...a brand new cupboard n the side drawer. Tong accompany me to some furniture shop since i long for 1 cupboard 4 all my clothes half a year ago. we both were attracted to this cupboard as it is in a reasonable price n is utility. So without any argument we both ask the sales man to take our order. they sent us the cupboard around 5 and it takes us 4 hours to complete the DIY and fix everything to my room. All the guys in the house came out n help including kiat. Thanks you!

At last all my clothes find a place to shuttle since they ve been lying in my luggage since i came here, after fit in all my clothes i sat down on my bed n stare at the cupboard 4 a long moment...my heart was full of joy n glad fullness cuz i really got a wonderful guy who always shower me with all his love. i m so glad to be with him.


Angel's heart
When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts.

No comments: