Wednesday, December 5, 2007

after the fight....


we in pyjamas~

guess every couple's cant avoid arguement, tis is how a relationship between 2 get closer. We get into arguement a lots since we r together, i don wan it n honestly i hate it..!! but last night, here it comes again...im very depress but i know is all my fault. i shouldn't do those things u don like...i knew u gave me plenty of chances ald...i never treasure it...im such a JERK...i blame myself 4 being so childish.

This ll be the last time i made u sad...i promise u here with the witness of all my frens...!!Guys i ald found some1 i would like to spend my whole life with...so keep a distance with me...!! =P

thank god everything went back well again...im always bless cuz im always pamper with his love...!!* blissful*



Angel's heart
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby

No comments: