Saturday, December 1, 2007

shopping!!

our booty today~


It's saturday again, the day i'm looking forward every week. We went to Marion Shopping Complex tis week, we had our lunch n did some grocery shopping at Chinatown before going there by bus.

It's weekend so the place is crowded with ppl leisure around . It's less than 1 month to Christmas, the Christmas decoration is all hanging up beautifully all around the complex. We walked around and started our hunt. We walked in to different shops, Tong got 1 singlet from Giordano and another 1 from Cotton On cuz every where is having SALES now. I bought him a pair of white shoes which i think is pretty MAN after he wore it...i liked the shoes so much and bought myself a pair of purple home wear slipper which is soft and nice as my old 1 were nearly broken ald.

After shopping we planned 4 going to watch movie- Rush Hour 3...don be surprise the movie shown here r all very very outdated, i also wonder why..!! But at last we ended up playing games in Arcade, having fun collecting all the tickets...i think we got 162 tickets today...quite a lots i think..=) !

Before going home, we had Hungry Jack. Another great weekend again though din add many new things for myself. I just like my weekend so so much.


Angel's heart
"Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart."

No comments: