Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm so bless...






the biggest gift of God...




I called home just now, then i realized how much i miss every1 in my family. It had been quite a while i did not talk to every1 in my family..cause usually i only talked with my mum as she is calling me once in 2-3 days times...today suddenly miss the other members...just feel like talking with every1.

Doo...doo...hello...is my elder bro...i miss the low low voice but quite man....he is now bz preparing his SPM i guess...poor him...stress..!! then the little devil talk with me...i missed him so so much...missed the way he called me...ER JIE ER JIE...juz miss his cute cute voice...n the naughty face....i miss him around me...asked me buy this n tat to him...miss the playful him...miss his bad temper...miss his angry face...just feel like hugged him in arm...he ll hold u tightly n won let u go...i love him...cause he is so special to me...!!I nearly burst when i talked with my grandma...she is 90++ ald...still concern everything bout me...my health, my study, the new environment...though she always neglect me...i knew that she care n miss me...!!she is just the best n wonderful old lady i knew....
Dint talk with my sis as she is now in kl...Congratulation 4 the new lawyer n dad too...dunno wat should i talk with him actually...but i miss him...he is quiet n MAN... i knew he love n care me like every1 else...he is the best dad..just he is not good in express them with words...he always express them with action!!

I think i m really blessed to be borned in a lovely family...though argument will happened sometimes...we r tie together in our heart...n in our body the same blood is flowing...!!They r always my live support n never abundant me whenever i needed them...God...i prayed 4 each n every member of my family...may ur guidance always around them...i love u n thank you..!!

1 comment:

yawen said...

the family pic taken at the studio is really nice! :) and i understand completely what you meant when u said you don't know what to talk to your father. hahaa, we both have the same serious daddy who don't know how to express themselves.