Thursday, September 27, 2007

things i like....

my me to you bear...

I like bears...all kinds of bears...especially me to you bear n forever friends bear...they r meaningful to me....

I like angels...i ve some collection of angels...juz is not here with me...like angels cause of their purity and they r from god...as guidance....

I like pillows...cant sleep without them...i wanted my bed to full with all kinds of pillow...if i can effort them...i ald got 2...juz still not very happy about it...

I like chocolates...from liquor to normal....but i hates with fruits n nuts...dunno y..juz don like them...is yuck...

I like fruits...all kinds of fruits...especially for dinner...haha...

I like snacks...chips, cookies, peanuts, marshmallow, ice-cream, fries, pizza...enjoy taking them when watching movie...

I like sleeping...enjoy the time with all my pillows with me...

I like day dreaming...is part of my life...cant live without it...n honestly i enjoy doing it...

I like watching drama...FRIENDS, CSI, HK, Taiwan, Japanese, Korean...all types of series...

I enjoy my reading time with Kenny G...juz love the music so much...

I love spending time with myself in my lovely space...i can do everything i like...n as i wish....

Oh ya...i like sushi...enjoy japanese food...is healthy n tasty i think...

Guess i m juz an ordinary gal who likes things others gals like...but i m happy with who i m...thank god 4 creating the special me.....






No comments: