Monday, September 14, 2009

童言童语~

this is the little guy that appeared in my life since 7 years ago!! watching my mum bringing him to this world had never been easy to my family, there are argument, tears, anger, frustration and many confuse feeling when we go trough all this. However, we always thank God that he is a healthy baby & had bring so much happiness to us! I always like my holiday spend with him around me~ I spend most of my holiday now with him, but he is also now a busy kid with all the tuition, school, drawing lesson & playing tennis, my little guy is slowly growing up!! watching him grow up is such a wonderful thing, the smile on his face , the kiddo words from his mouth, the kiddo thought in his mind, the annoying way he bugged u, the innocent face when he knows he is gonna to be scold or beaten, the timid him, the way he hugged u tightly, the way he called me, the serious look when he is playing tennis, the way he laughed when he is watching cartoon...n a lots more. He really had grown up s lot since the last holiday i spend with him. Pray to god that he continue to bless him in everything!! i love u, my little devil~



i miss this 2 princess a lots~ though i just spend 2 short weeks with them!!their kiddo talk with me always make me put a smile on my face when dealing with them!! Being kids are really great, how i wish i never have to grow up~ Maybe i really like kids, especially u knew wat they told u is truly from their heart. you will never have to doubt their sincerely.







Angel's heart
kids are like sunshine~

4 comments:

BobO TerrY said...

ho ho ho i miss the lil devil too wakaka wonder if he still remember me or not tho >.<

Peggie Ting said...

aw....i miss him too.. ><
kids are always melt my heart.. ^^
Are him stil remember me?hahaha...
I wish he could..
Show him the pic tat we ever taken wif him during at ur house..haha..

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

haha...i don think he can remember every1~ maybe those i always hang out with he ll remember!!

aiai_emma th0 said...

aw i love this post!!
hope ur fine Jia
tc