Sunday, January 25, 2009

my confession!!

i m acting like a totally insane lately.
i throw my temper times & times cause of something small on you...
i even did something stupid & mad on you...
cause of impulsion i even book a flight to perth just to run away from you...
i made everyone i love worry about me...
i know i m very wrong this time cause i made an important decision in such a rush...
& at last i don even wanna be responsible on what i ve done...
i know i am not mature enough that's why i always mess everything up...
i feel bad about everything i did recently...
we had a heart & heart talk trough all those detail we used to quarrel of...
we both apologized to each others
that's how everything solved.


at last, i decide not to run away this time but face it.
today is Chinese New Year eve,
i wanna do my new year resolution cause i think i never did it...

1. Put more effort in my study.
2. Be a girl with wisdom.
3. Be more patient & control my bad temper.
4. Love God, my family & myself more.
5. Be a good girlfriend.







Angel's heart
rainbow do appear after rainy day!!

No comments: