Saturday, May 24, 2008

P.S. I Love You

i had at last finish this book from cecelia ahern...P.S I Love You! i enjoyed reading it, the story line is quite interesting n i can clearing picture every words n every single action written. It is definitely a nice book that i would like to intro every1 to read it. Honestly i like reading, though i never spend much time on them.i manged to finish tis 1 in 2 months times...it a big improvement i guess. Oh ya, i watched the movie ald too. the movie really made me cry n laugh as well. Holly is really such a dramatic character. If i ve to compare both the book n the movie i ll seriously choose book.The holly in the movie was not as depress as described in the book, i can myself feel the emptiness of losing some1 u love from the words but din got much feeling trough the movie. that's y i m a bit disappoint when watching the movie. Overall, i do enjoy myself in both but in different way of cuz. hop u guys ll spend sometime on either the book or the movie~





Angel's heart
we read to know we are not alone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis, I'm currently reading the book as well :)