Friday, May 23, 2008

lonely teddy...


little teddy bear had been hiding in the house all this while because he hates cloudy, windy and rainy days. it makes him feel uncomfortable. finally sunshine came after the rain, and here come the teddy bear. little teddy bear is hanging within the tree...erm....he is overwhelming over something. he is confuse, he is depress, he is lost, he is out of his mind...

All he wants is to be alone...but he realize that he had been alone for quite a while since dunno when...

how he wish he can in love again....and this time only he n she...but he dunno what else can he do to make this dream come true again...his heart is empty!!


In Love Again -- 龚柯允

When you smile

My life becomes a ray of light

Sing me a lullaby

To sleep at midnight

I'll be hypnotizes When looked into your eyes turn off the room light

Let's spend the night

Chorus:

Take me to far away

Away to your secret place

Take my tears my fears

Take all my pain For which I'll repay someday

With a kiss and say

Can't believe that I'm in love

In love again

When the stars don't shine

And when the birds don't fly

And when the flowers cry

And when the rain runs dry

When the violet's red And when the rose turn blue

Baby I'm still in love with you

*chorus repeat

specially dedicate this extremely nice song to every1 n him....




Angel's heart
说谎伤害都是不安犯的错, 但犯了就是伤害了。。。

1 comment:

mING~ said...

sorry tat im occuring again..jz wonder tat...erm....tis bear..is it belong sunshine before??cuz it really looks like the one tat sunshine ever giv her b4....but y i din any scar on the bear de??^^