Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my EGGS....


it's another boring sch day, somehow today was extremely tiring....!! cuz i din sleep well last night due to some personal problems...n was awaken early in the morning cuz of some1 keep banging the entrance door....damn!!

met up ee in campus then joined 2 big guys 4 lunch...kiat n francis!! tis is wat i normally did every wed...cuz all of us got class at 1!! we went to Hungry Jack, i ordered a Bacon burger value meal but never can finish up all by myself...!!at last the guys finish up my fries...thanks~

since the time is still early, we went 4 some window shopping...!!wow...i ve been crapping a lots!!guess no1 was interested in my daily routine...!!enough of all the crap here comes the highlight of the day...!!kiat bought me n ee an early Easter present since he is leaving to perth 4 holiday tmr!!tis packet of EGGS cost him $5.60, unexpected but really a big thanks to him~

tis lil packet had lighten my day!!






Angel's heart
all i need is just something small to put a smile on my face!!

No comments: