Monday, September 3, 2007

It's spring....~











Flowers r blooming all around me...tis mean that the lovely spring had come...yeah...winter is over!!though the weather now still a bit cold..but is nice..~ seeing all those pretty n colorful flowers opening from their bud...insects started to get busy around...SPRING....!! emphasize the new start of everything...it is so amazing...


On the starting of September, i attended an annual dinner organized by Malalysian student's which call Malaysia Night...!! It a gathering of all Malaysia's students who now in Adelaide...!!Honestly, i think is quite boring lo...seeing those malay's performance...u guys can imagine la...!!all those silat la...malay's dance, indian dance...!!gosh...nothing special though...cuz i m borned in m'sia...!!haha....took some pic lo...hate it...my face got lots of pimples now...dunno wat happen...!!sniff**...maybe ve to control a bit wat i ate...!!HATE IT...!!pimples pimple go away~~ n my face is damn round now...DIET DIET DIET....!!

me+ Madeline
all my colleague...gals from Knoodle~
familiar face...FRANCIS~~
Chung Kiat + me~















No comments: