Thursday, September 13, 2007

Addition + welcome~

with Dixson~~


dixson-yusry-me



some addition pic from M'sia night...haha...dixson force me to upload de...!!kidding kidding...the real reason is i like these pics...cause i don ve the round round face...haha...!!Both of them r my new fren...Dixson from s'pore & Yusry from Brunei....they r Malaysia neigbour...!! they ve been helpful in my study...help me a lots...thanks guys~~


This few days keep raining...cause is spring i guess...n today i 4got to bring along my umbrella...all wet...!!poor me...haha...plus my clothes hanging outside also all wet...no1 collect them for me...sad sad...ve to wash them again...!!though is rainy day...but all i got is sunny mood...cause today is PAY DAY...!!is a nothing special day...everything is bless under god guidance...!!Welcome...ve made some changes in my bloggy...!! I m now loving my blog...LOVE IT LOVE IT...had made some effort in making it to represent me...of cause get some help from my dear sis...thanks..!!Erm...most recent update...i m having my mid term break next week...tat's mean 2 weeks HOLIDAYS 4 me....yippi!! can lazy around at home...must do assignments too la...if not i ll die horribly...hehe...!! I m grateful for everything i got now...n happy to being who i m now...!! i m juz me...the blur blur me...the always day dreaming me...the crazy me...the Man man me...the bad bad me...the wild wild me...is just ME...me...n always me!!


1 comment:

BlueSky said...

It's nice to see u again in good shape hahaha...I mean ur health ok.
The spring at there sure do look great. Wish to be but i'll try next time.
I'll send you some of my pics when i get to my Uni. I hope it will be great view over there, and not chill my tail off..hehehe. Keep chill & cute there. All the best for u..takecare ok. cu.