Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lif3....

Assignments are making me crazy..!! Next week is when my 2 assignments due...one on mon n another one on fri...n the coming week 2 mores going to due...HELP!!...See all those book i borrowed 4 reference...! In my whole life, i never been so hardworking running in n out library almost everyday, some more read so many books..but 4 my assign..i ve to do tat...sob sob...!! Guess ppl change due to different environment & friends... haha...This is Uni student's life i guess...& honestly i like it...



My favorite snacks and tit-bites haha...big portion...some more...!!Once start eating them u just cant stop it...haha...TEMPTATION MAN!! So it is not surprise that i m gaining weight...AR...I HATE IT!! Y it is so hard to control my weight...??? can some1 give me some tips for keep fit...so i can continue taking all those junk food i liked...!!haha...don suggest exercise...i m too LAZY 4 that...!!hehe....

Strawberries....red red big big juicy juicy....though now still not really the seasons yet..bought it when it is low price...my favorite b4 dinner...!!

Thanks God 4 giving me a great life in a wonderful place...thank you 4 everything...!!

6 comments:

OnGx2 said...

wan to keep fit ha....easy la,just feed a worm in ur stomach,then sure never fat liao,i got one too,hahah,just kidding la ;p anyway,wish u all the best in ur study k

yawen said...

wow... what's the flavor of that green packet of M&M's? never seen it before

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

the green 1 is mixture of all the others M&M...inside got peanut de, got crispy de n gt original...!!u know i ve tried M&M in mint de...very nice...!!but not easy to find them...haha...

yawen said...

wow.. so nice! too bad they're not available in m'sia

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

if can next time i bring 1 packet 4 u...haha...k???hehe...u ll sure taste it de..!!hugz..miss ya!!

yawen said...

yeah deal!! thanks 1st! **hops around like a bunny** =D