Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Everything around me....


My Lovely Space














School started last week...i m taking 4 subjects this semester & my timetable are quite free. I ve no class on wed n thurs...2 free days 4 me..!! Tis sem no exam 4 me..only assignments...hope i can do well. So far everything is just nice & fine for me...

My daily routine is like woke up, prepared, wait 4 bus, lecture, went home, sat in front of my husband (notebook) then be pig...life is just nothing different like i used to be in my college time. Guess the only thing different is the ppl around me now...like last time i got 3 house mates...but this time is all guys...yeah..one of them is tong and another 2 are from church...they were both working ald...so hardly c them during day time. I miss irene, cindy n a lin mo...miss u gals lots...miss those time we spend our free times having fun in hostel n sharing all our secret together...here after school i can just spend rest of my time in my room which i called my lovely space...haha...i like my room...cause is so warm n its belong to me...all the things inside is mine...ALL MINE...but the only bad thing is...it is very lonely...

Though me n tong r living under one roof, we only meet each other at night time too. We ve different timetables n now he start his part time job ald ll only be home after 9. I need a girl friend...some1 that can accompany me do lots of things, talk bout girl things & share my everything...
I know i m a big girl ald...i m trying to be very independent...i do most of the things myself...till now i haven shade any tears though i m so far away from home cause God had given me enough strength n grace... thank you!!

Life is consider peaceful n great here...ppl here are friendly n nice...new friends were helpful too...actually i ve nothing to complain...just kinda miss those oldies days in sibu which i ve all my funny n cute friends with me...haha...miss my family...miss my flowers n miss my sista jing...

Starting to get use of everything around me ald...this is life...move on move on....time wont stop 4 u...so add oil...!!

6 comments:

lonely ming said...

erm u also can get a part time job o
hehe
seen u look too free at there just like me
haha
i also doing nth everyday
so bored lah
haiz

yawen said...

my darling yii jing! so glad that you've settled down everything there. i'm sure you'll meet new girl friends there soon. take care and we'll always miss you =)

BlUeWiSh said...

well...it is good to know tat u're settle down good
may the wishes sprinkles all upon u & all the best to u ok missy...
erm & dont push urself to the edge
every1 here is supporting u n missing u, including me, so dont angry capise?
Senting ur gift as soon as possible
=.=

Unknown said...

how much is ur rental ?

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

$ 45 per week...y??interested ald ah??/haha...

mING~ said...

wow~nice blog...i like the kenny g's music...nice word n pic...n looks like many event happened...liked a whole yr blogs!!haha....anyway...all r past tense...n ll bring u grow faster!!!b strong ar!!hehe...face round round o!!many red spots on it o!hehe....care more in ur eatin habit la...haha...anyway yi jia stil yi jia...keep it on...gambate~