Sunday, January 10, 2010

sound of my heart~

waving good bye to 2009 meant a lots to me...
In 2009,
i had finally finished my study life
&
had started my working journey....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
finally i m back to where i belong
somehow,
i had choose a totally new life which i had to start everything from zero!!
i started to feel lost
but,
im still trying very hard to find a way to survive!!
sometimes i asked myself
is this the life i really want?
is this really where i belong?
i m stucked!!
how can i be the one everyone aspect i can be?
when will i be the one to satisfy everyone?
time flies & things changed
i met ppl who meant a lots to me b4
but
the feeling had changed!!
all i left now is
the life i m trying hard to make it better!!
what am i without those memories.....
another few hours will be my bday~
im turning 24!!
happy birthday to myself!!
=)




Angel's heart
when i need bravery & strength...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheheh..happy birthday again here~ haha.. 24 not old la..juz very oledi nia...XD XD XD.. and i turning 22 soon lo..sama sama old..heheh..
muz be happy ok?!! muackss

Anonymous said...

ohya...cindy mui mui here.. ^^

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

aduh!!! still dare to tease me...!!zzzzz thanks again!!