Friday, November 13, 2009

Hate being sick!!!

i m tired of being sick, i just hate being sick so much!! i hate to feel that my body is weak and i am always tired plus i cant do anything i want to! from young i seldom apply for medical cert, even though i stay oversea for 2 years i never ever fall sick.

But recently, i fall sick like few weeks once. is like when the heavy fever go away, the flu come & after that mr coughing continue to visit me...damn it!! i lost my voice and i used up all the tissues in the house!! ARG....somemore, my whole body feeling sore & tired, i lost my appettite & strength to so everything!!

What happened to all my immune system??y i have to be sick?? i want my healthy baby back, i don wan to fall sick again & again!! I HATE IT SO MUCH WHEN I AM BEING SICK!!





Angel's heart
god bless me~

No comments: