Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BUSY!!



though i am having mid term break, i am still very busy with uni works. I ve been running to uni almost everyday since the holidays started. Some how my assignments seem like never ending...piles of works still await me!! I AM SO SICK OF DOING ASSIGNMENTS & THESES!! how i wish some1 will just do everything for me...ARG....so any1 out there willing to lay a little sympathy on me?? i must be dreaming of it...!! is this how a final year student life should be? honestly, i HATE IT!! I WANT TO ENJOY MY HOLIDAYS!! however, the holidays is gonna ended about 4 more days...sad! and i did nothing beside all my uni's works!!


beside suffering from uni works, i am doing fine. me & him, our LDR are getting better too. hope God guidance will always surrounded us!! missing u more each days...





Angel's heart
the tenth days without u~

No comments: