Monday, March 23, 2009

in need of motivation!!


after finish reading her 1st book in just 9 days time, i ve brought her second book today~ though spending time on reading is definitely good, i cant keep on like this. i have truly abundant all my uni works & those stuffs i have to finish them in a limited time.

i keep blaming myself, but there's part of me that i cant held doing the same things again & again!!that's y i hate myself~ i am already in my final semester of my Uni life, though i got lots of works awaiting me to complete, and is not proceeding, not even one...damn it!!

feeling that my life is fading away in some unspoken way..what the hell is wrong with me? i m quite tired of being a student anymore but i am not ready to be an office lady yet...CONFUSING period!!

hate the unproductive life of mine now...some1 plz motivate me & inspired me!!




Angel's heart
wat's life suppose to be?

1 comment:

Chai Lim Grace said...

Yiijia,i'm also doing thesis starting this sem..stressed! start feeling the tense atmosphere around..sometimes really dunno what to do..but yea..lay ur burden to our God, He always be with us and lead us through.i strongly believe that!so dun worry too much..just do ur bits and let God take care of the rest!!!Jia you!!!!