Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hello my world...


after about 3 months of 颓废-ing holiday at home, yesterday i at last went back to sch again!!this will be my final semester for getting degree, do pray for me that everything will go on smoothly!! i m glad to meet all my classmates again and at least i am surrounded by friends again~ delightful~

today will be my 367 days away from home, n honestly i miss home more & more when each days pass...~ but mum say i can go home after i graduate, that's mean is around JULY...!!most probably i will be home around that time, counting down & looking forward~

summer gone & autumn had creep in silently...saying goodbye to the heat & welcoming the rain...!!is raining outside & i have to go working later on...!! somehow my heart is fill with gratitude & blessing!! what a wonderful morning!!




Angel's heart
我是幸福的~

No comments: