Sunday, January 11, 2009

my 23rd bday!!

when the clock's tick to 12...


me & him~


with lucie(my new housemate) & angeline~

i held a little BBQ at home last night as my birthday celebration. close fren were invited & we just spend time sitting together n talk. i love my birthday tis year, n i got everything i wishes for. more pic can be seen in my facebook as i face a lots pro uploading pics here...!!i had lots of fun last night and of cuz i was surrounded by people tat loves me...!!

thanks you for those who remember my birthday and had sent me all thier wishes from everyway!!love u all~ even mum sent an e-card for me...i m so so touch!!Big thanks for god grace, without him i will not be here n enjoying my day!!i know i am always pampered..!!






Angel's heart
blessed birthday too!!thank you!!

No comments: