Monday, December 1, 2008

xoxo



how many times i tell myself i don wan to cry but those tears just rolled down from my eyes uncontrollable. i don want to be weak, i m not weak...i m not!!

there's something not right with me, but i don't know or maybe i don't really wanna face it!!that's y i m frustrated, so pissed off with myself!!

i knew i m not alone, but y do i still feel so alone~

recently i m very emotional without any particular reasons. many things bothering me i guess... or maybe i m just too afraid to lose u once again!!

n when i really need some1 to talk with...my head is blank!!mom called...n i knew i disappointed her though i wish to talk more but i cant!!i scare i ll burst into tears again~i wish to escape but i cant...this is something i ve to learn how to deal with!!i really don wish u to worry bout me, u r the last person in this world that i would like to bother cuz i wan to be a big gal!!i wan to handle thing like a mature gal~

God,
i really need u to make me strong!!i know i m a sinner...i rely on u and trust that u got ur plan!!
sincerely i prayed. Amen~





Angel's heart
有时,爱也是种伤害.残忍的人,选择伤害别人,善良的人,选择伤害自己~

No comments: