Saturday, December 13, 2008

the worst week ever...

everything went so badly this week...
everything bad happened continuously...
i don know wat should i do?
i m now at the bottom of the world...
i m really depress...

GOD...
i beg u, please make me to be strong. Strong enough to face everything i m being trough now...i feel so weak inside. But if this is your will, please give me an obedience heart to follow...!i m too timid to walk alone without ur guidance...amen!!





Angel's heart
pray hard for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey my dear fren, what is actually happen to u? No matter how hard or how tough your path is, just follow your heart go on, I believe everything will be fine and easy after u went tru all the hard time k. This is just a test given by God and hope you can lead urself from the hard time to an easy and beauty life ya, muaks! I miss you. jia you!!