Wednesday, August 6, 2008

courage!!

琉璃苣的花语是勇气!!

borage flower -- symbolize of courage


entering the 4th year and also the final year this semester made me cowardice. Not only i have to prepare my thesis that make me freak, i got another project, assignments and exams to go. i know i shouldn't be a poltroon but i cant fight this feeling that exist deep in my heart.

Time really move faster than i expect, maybe i m still not yet prepare to face everything that i m facing right now or i just haven accept the praxis.maybe this is the 1st time i feel so lost about wat am i going to do, things that lay in front of me were so uncertain and blur for me thought i ald step myself in it.

COURAGE is definitely what i depress for right now!! i have to continue my path no matter how dark it is in front, i know i ve to take out my bravery and face all the challenges no matter how hard it is cuz this is life~ but i know i m not alone~




Angel's heart
another rainy day that make everything so grey...sick of rainy day!!

No comments: