Saturday, June 7, 2008

A week with them....

On 1st of June, Mr. & Mrs. Ling came n visit us....

taken at Victor Harbour

though is cold, the trip is worth...cuz we saw penguins!!

b4 on board to our dolphin cruise at Port Adelaide~

Hahndorf Sheeps

beside the fire wood...


tis is just parts of the pic taken...!!
Oh ya..4 get to intro them..! they r tong's bro n his wife..!i ve spent my whole week with them doing everything together. we brought them to every nice place we can think of n honestly i enjoy my time with them, though many places i ve been there b4. the 2 couples r really lovely n nice...im treated as their young sister, they will send me to school, cook meal for me,vacuum my bedroom 4 me and the most important is they keep feeding me...!!in 1 week time i gained about 1 kg i think cuz we spend most of the time grabbing nice food here.

sometimes, we will all sit down together n chit-chat. the house suddenly become noisy n lively, especially all of them speak fu chow luckily i still understand what's going on. the feeling is just like Family gathering at hometown, is so warm n comfortable. i like this feeling n really enjoy myself getting along with them.

they left tis afternoon to sydney. when i leave the airport, i feel so heavy hearted. Guess i m going to miss them lots....!!





Angel's heart
life is wonderful when it's fill with something small.

No comments: