Wednesday, May 14, 2008

what a day~

my creative work piece after the fall...



Fong's sisters are both clumsy n careless i guess. My sis got bruises all over her knees after every fall n today i got 2 wound on my knees after a fall on my way home. Actually i cant remember how i fall down indeed, i just remembered i put my hand into my pocket to reach my hand phone cause mummy called and the next thing is i lost my balance n kneel down on the cement floor. Ouch...is damn painful ( i shouted in my heart n i nearly broke into crying baby) but still manage to get up by myself n pretend nothing happened keep walking...!!Cant believe i can still fall down like tis though had come to tis age, i'm extremely clumsy n funny when i think back. the picture shown the fresh wound after the fall n i really do hop they won left any scar on my legs. =(




Angel's heart
自己跌倒自己爬。。。

1 comment:

yH said...

sometimes when i hurt myself physically by accident, i suddenly feel so weak. feel like crying. suddenly back to young girl again. keke.