Friday, March 7, 2008

me n japaneses

my handwriting still not bad right??

continue of wat i learned n did in my favorite Japaneses class. i m learning how to write in japaneses nowadays...i ve to practice hard so i can write them nicely. it was a tough stuff but still not a mission impossible...!!my lec who is a funny n cute guy from japan had really put in effort in teaching us. we got to communicate with each other using japaneses in class, i was so embrassed cause all my pronunciations sound weird...but i really enjoy myself in the class. i got to pass up 72 pages of homework on 24th of march but i haven bought my workbook yet..(worrying)!! think ll get it as soon as possible...!!

my 1st week of sch was ok...thought some class was really boring. tonnes of assignment had give out but i ve no idea at all how to start them...STRESS!!n i still haven get use to wake up EARLY in the morning...guess laziness really taste sweeter...!! is damn hot here...the dry weather made me sick...!!i ve to supply plenty of lotion on both of my hands n legs...oh ya on my face as well....sigh...!!the sun is burning me to death...!! =(



Angel's heart
You live and learn. At any rate, you live.

No comments: