Sunday, February 10, 2008

new life start...!!

before





after




















After 22 years of long straight hair, it's a crazy idea (yeah i know) i went in a salon n perm my hair!!It's my sis idea n i din think much so juz do it!!after my hair is done...honestly i think i m a bit weird...!!my mom said is nice but i juz feel awkward...!when i look in the mirror i thought i saw a lion...!!is so punky...!!how i wish my hair ll grow long as fast as possible...!!i miss my long straight hair so much...sob sob...!!but a new try in my life is something interesting too i guess...!!give me some comment bout my NEW hair style..haha...!!

Angel's heart
Dream as if you ll live forever, live as if you ll die today

2 comments:

Bryan Ng said...

Mana ada weird..looks good la! =)

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

u must be kidding me....!!i hate my hair..!!