Thursday, February 28, 2008

flying back again....!!

sayonara to my holidays...!!after a month plus at home i m at last going back to adelaide tmr...!! many things happened during tis long holidays...but overall it end up quite ok. tis few days ve been busy meeting up friends n i really had a marvelous time + i received calls from frens juz to remind me to take care n keep in touch with them...aw..my heart melt. tis holidays, i had spent most of the time accompany my small devil...i m going to miss him so much..sob...sob...!!there's a lots i m not willing to left behind...feel so heavy hearted..!!i m blessed cause i m surrounded by many frens tat always be ride beside me when i need them...they really make me touch n warm...!!thanks 4 every1 tat lighten up my holiday....!!is time to say good-bye n continue my journey there....god bless me n every1...!!daddy is taking half day off just to send me to airport tmr...i m so touch...maybe u ll feel there is nothing special...but my dad seldom take leave even though during new year eve...i m so blessed...!!




Angel's heart
Sometimes we need to hold our head high, blink back the tears , and just say GOOD-BYE

No comments: