Friday, January 11, 2008

i'm 22!!

with the birthday cake!!




my another SWAROVSKI collection --gift by tong

Esprit watch from my sis

happy birthday to myself....another year had past n im growing a year elder again!! stepping into the world of adult make me tremble. how i wish i never grow up...want to stay young forever...!!how i wish the time ll stop running...but every1 knows it is impossible.

guess i just ve to face the truth n be a grown up. everything is just wondeful for me right now. all i wish for birthday is every1 is blessed with god's love and i can remain to be my happyjia n blissful always! happy 22nd birthday!!


Angel's heart
Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday yii jia !!!



_______________
Nixdorf
http://www.elevist.com