Monday, January 28, 2008

happy birthday to HIM!!

the sunny smile on his face is the greatest gift from god!!

holding u tightly in my hand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

with his beloved idol --ultraman cake!!

singing the bday song

cutting the cake

with the gals

with the boys


happy birthday to my little bro,
he is turning 6 today,
he brings joy n laughter to the family,
he brings tears n worries to us,
he makes me angry n frustrated,
sometimes he is very annoying, naughty n playful,
but he mean the world to me,
i love him around me,
hugging me tightly in his small hand,
love doing things with him,
playing n fighting with him,
fooling around with him,
just love his everything,
i love u so much!!




Angel's heart
A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you!

No comments: