Monday, December 17, 2007

is Monday~

we r in cap!!

my breakfast today...!!specially cooked by tong!!

season of cherries...sweet n tasty!!

Not everybody got blue monday i guess! i ve spent a great monday today. 1st of all i don ve to work cause some1 had change the shift with me....free day..!! my day started with an enrich breakfast ready by tong, conjee with pork n prawn...it taste delicious. it also how circumspection can a guy be...im having ulcer in my mouth...the weather is just too hot here...!!

then we went to do some shopping from woolworth. Then we went to play basketball...really long time din exercise ald...though din sweat...still have great fun! wat a nice day!! is the season of cherries again...i like them so much!!they r mine mine mine~yammy!!!


Angel's heart
On Monday, when the sun is hot, / I wonder to myself a lot: / `Now is it true, or is it not, / That what is which and which is what?

No comments: