Saturday, November 10, 2007

my saturday~~















I spent a special saturday tis week because i was brought to Barassa Vally by Uncle Yap, an old fren of my mum. He called me up on thurday night n wanna meet me up so he planned to bring me visit some special place here. Barossa Vally is 65 kilometers from Adelaide, it is a small town which is famous of wine producing. On our 1st station, we stop at the Whispering Wall. Is an amazing park cause of the magic wall. from the picture u can c the sign tat tell u, u can whisper from tis side n the 1 at the other side ll heard clearly wat u said..!!i tried n it really did work...!!the wall is curve in shape..n is around 2 km long...u can imagine how wonderful it is...!!









Next, we went to visit some wine yard. I got the chance to taste some incredible wine n delight too. it is so great n now i know how the good wine is produce. c all those cellar and all those grape farm...impress me a lot. A drip of good wine ve to go trough so many process tat's y it is so precious!Having great fun visiting all those wineyard...i think we ve been 3 different wineyard.













Lastly, we visited the sculpture park in barrosa vally. it is the highest point of the town according to uncle yap. Though i don really know wat's those sculpture for but i was enjoying the scenery there...from up there.. u can see the whole barossa vally with all the grape field. I m not sure how many hectares are there...but i m sure it ll be a big number.

What a meaningful Saturday u spent right? thanks to uncle yap n aunty Mary...!!It ve been a fabulous day 4 me..!!=)

No comments: