Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Sunday~

Fasta Pasta

in the restaurant~

making fun b4 our order came...

garlic bread wif ChEEzzee

Rimini- ham & pineapple pizza

Pollo Zingarra- chicken steak wif salad...


It's summer here ald...the weather is getting hot so do the gals walking down the streets...sexy ladies..whistle...cant took my eyes off them...!! i m just looking at the way they dress up k? don think i'm bisexual...!! i'm 100% normal gal...

I'm looking forward for every weekends. Weekends is my dating days, which i can spent whole day with my dear n we ll ve a lots of fun doing stupid stuff and shopping together holding hands.

Yesterday, we went to Glenelg Beach, half an hours tram from my house. It's was quite warm and the beach is crowded with peoples... many sexy ladies wearing bikini playing volley ball at the seaside...i also saw some masculines guys lying there enjoying the breeze and sunlight...feel heart relief looking at the scene...every1 is relaxing...!! the sand is amazingly cooling...make my every step comfortable...we stopped by the seashore n watch the sun set...A great n wonderful beach day!!

The great day ended with a wonderful dinner at Fasta Pasta...!!tis is the 1st time i had western food in foreign country...sound funny but is true...!!is NICE n SPECIAL...!!Thanks to my dear for always pampering me...!!*hugs*






Angel's heart
I wanna be with u, 爱你好幸福!

1 comment:

yawen said...

hmmm.. love is in the air! :D