Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pizza day!!

BBQ chicken with herb n tomatoes


Pepperoni Pizza

Actually i had my pizza day with kiat n singee yesterday...is someway near to the Skycity...!!We went there for lunch cause i ve been nag bout having pizza since Saturday...but too bad that day the shop was closed...!!Kiat was sick of me cause i keep mention bout it...!! We had a great time there...though we waited 4 about half an hour then our order came...!! Is so good to hang out with friends n enjoying the food i like...!!haha....

My holidays at last end...sigh...starting to bz with my assign again...i got 2 due next week n another 2 the following week...dead meat...!too lazy during holiday...haha...i guess singee ll definitely agree with me..haha..so tmr ve to work together...!!im looking forward actually...!!

Im so glad n happy i m here again...last few days i was bored to dead...cause all the socket in the house were not functioning. So i cant on my husband, cant on the heater...everything is dead without the electricity supply...!!Luckily is all fix today..yeah...so happy!!

No comments: