Tuesday, October 23, 2007

babies kangaroo....




It was another nothing special day after class and i was walking around Rundle Mall...then...da da...something caught my attention...!! A woman with a baby cart...sitting on the benches, surrounded with people.

Due to my natural busy body characteristic i went nearly to c wat happened there...n guess wat i saw...!! YA..YA...babies kangaroo...surprise...!!never thought i ll meet those cuties on the most busy street in adelaide...!!there was actually 4 of them...2 male n 2 female...according to the owner...she was a frenly lady n answer the questions of the curious crowd like me patiently...
they were wrap in clothes like babies...so sweet...u can touch them n take pic with them...!!they r really soft like babies...u can c from the pic many ppl enjoy touching them...poor babies...!!the lady told us that some of the babies feed with milk but some started to feed on fruits now...!!

This unexpected event lighten my day...!! Maybe god let some unexpected event bump into me to cherish my day...n is the sweetest of all...!!thanks...4 the blessing...!!

1 comment:

yawen said...

kangaroos! so cute haha!

p/s: I can't wait to see you again!! >.<